Be a part of SAC (School Advisory Committee)
- Call for our next meeting date and time.
Parent, Teacher, Student Conference Policy
- A conference may be requested by a parent, teacher or administrator.
- Parents are asked to email or call Mrs. Whitney Appling or Ms. Marcano to schedule conferences.
- Prompt attendance at the scheduled conference is requested as several conferences may be scheduled in the same hour.
Extra Academic Assistance for Students
- Students needing more explanation or clarification of an assignment should see the teacher before or after school.
- Students are encouraged to make an appointment with their teacher before or after school.
MyPolkSchools Parent Portal Information and Directions
Parents can now access their student’s information from any computer with an internet connection. The MyPolkSchools Parent Portal allows parents to check current grades, obtain immunization status, learn if their child had any recorded discipline or attendance issues throughout the day, check their child’s current lunch account balance, and even see what their child purchased in the lunchroom – all before their child comes home from school. Click here for more information.
Parent Portal (grades)